Agent Feed Pty Ltd (agentsites.com.au) operates the following:
RESPECTING INFORMATION PRIVACY
We recognise the importance of protecting personal information. We do not collect sensitive information as defined under the Privacy Act 1988 as amended (Cth) (“Privacy Act“),
In collecting and handling personal information, we are bound by the Privacy Act.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect personal information about you including, but not limited to your name, address, phone number, email, gender, occupation, personal interests and any other information provided. If you access any of our services through a social network site such as Facebook, we will collect limited information provided to us by that social network site, such as user name, site ID and email address.
We may also collect non-personal information about you including, but not limited to, data relating to your activities on our Website (including IP addresses) via cookies, web beacons and measurement software or data relating to survey responses.
You acknowledge that the personal information you provide us and which we collect from you, is your own information.
We may also collect your personal information through our service providers and third parties so that we may provide a better or more relevant service or product to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we have collected for the purpose of providing you with products and services that you request through our Website.
More specifically, agentsites.com.au may use personal information which it has collected to:
- ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide a better or more relevant service or product to you, for instance by automatically populating forms on the Website when you make enquiries of selected estate agents;
- combine your personal information with information that agentsites.com.au has collected from its service providers, third parties, cookies or web beacons in order to provide you with a better or more relevant and personalised experience and to improve the quality of its services and the services of third parties.
- personalise and customise your services, experience, advertising and content that you view and engage with on the Website or the websites of agentsites.com.au service providers and business partners
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
- use your personal information to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you; and
- share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can provide you with products or services on our behalf or help us to provide you with the requested products or services including contacting you in relation to the products or services.
If we do contact you by using your personal information in accordance with either of the above, we will give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate, service providers or business partners.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to real estate agents or agencies, property developers, builders, retirement community operators and landlords that have listings or advertising on our Website and which you have requested information from by submitting an enquiry;
- relevant public, government or regulatory authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special situations where we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to help identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; and
- where we are otherwise authorised or required by law to do so.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information we collect. We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Our employees, contractors, agents and service providers who provide services related to our information systems, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
CORRECTION AND ACCESS
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep accurate and up to date, any information which we hold about you. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect or you would like to review and confirm the accuracy of your personal information, you can contact us.
You can also gain access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided for by law. To request access to your personal information, please contact us.
Agent Feed Pty Ltd is committed to providing its customers with a fair and responsible system for the handling of complaints.
If at any time you have any concerns, complaints or questions in relation to your privacy or the operation of Agent Feed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may resolve your concerns.
We will consider your query and endeavour to respond to you promptly.
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We may combine our cookies, information collected through the cookies and web beacons on the Website with other information (including information collected by third parties using their own cookies and web beacons and providing our cookies and information to third parties) and use analytics – to provide better or more relevant services and advertising to you on Website and third-party websites. Our service providers and other third parties may do the same in order to provide more relevant services and advertising to you through other websites that you may visit.